Experience Utah's LARGEST and LONGEST RUNNING Travel Show in 2019!
Morris Murdock is excited to announce open registration for the 23rd Annual Morris Murdock Travel Show - Utah’s largest and longest running Travel Show! After 20 years of Travel Expos, we know a thing or two about hosting a successful event.
Utah residents know our show and are prepared to make their purchase at Utah's Largest and Longest Running Travel Show! We also make certain everyone knows when it's Travel Show time!
Why Attend the 23rd Morris Murdock Travel Show?
- Morris Murdock Travel has the LARGEST and LONGEST-RUNNING Travel Show in the Intermountain West!
- 30+ agents present and ready to book on-site!
- In 2017, we generated nearly $3.3 million in sales during our show.
- We cater to the interests expressed by our customers.
- Consistently there are over 7,500 consumers attending our show.
- We promote our event through radio, television, billboards, bus wraps, special newspaper show guide inserts, eblasts, social media, discount tickets, direct mail and much more!
"Great show and the entire Morris Murdock Travel Team was exceptional!"
-Travel Partner Feedback
Weds - Jan 23, 2019
Dixie Convention Center
1835 S Convention Center Drive
St. George, UT 84790
Wednesday: 11:00am to 6:00pm
Admission: $3 Adults
Fri & Sat - Jan 25-26, 2019
South Towne Exposition Center
9575 S. State Street
Sandy, UT 84070
Friday: 2:00pm to 8:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am to 5:00pm
Adults: $5, Seniors: $4, Children (<17): FREE
St. George Show ONLY Single Booth - $550
St. George Show supplement to SLC Booth - $450
Sandy Show Single Booth - $995
Sandy Show Corner Booth - $1195
Sandy Show Double Booth - $1989
Sandy Show Main/Front Row Booths - $1495
Advertise in the Show Guide:
Direct attendees to your booth and advertise your company at the same time. Please contact Bill Grow at 801.483.6364 or
Participating in the Morris Murdock Travel Show gives you the opportunity to meet your best prospects! You will meet thousands of qualified consumers face-to-face from across the intermountain area.
We look forward to having you there - our Travel Shows just keep getting better and better because of your participation!
For additional show information contact:
Morris Murdock Travel
101 South 200 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84111