Last week I had the opportunity to go on a Danube River Cruise with Uniworld, an All-Inclusive Cruise Line. I did this trip by myself, however I shared the trip with 9 other travel advisors from Colorado, and Arizona. I was the only one from Utah. I felt so fortunate and privileged to have traveled with this cruise line. I was very impressed by the service and the all-inclusive this cruise has to offer. By the end of my cruise last week, I did not owe a single penny, even though I signed up for many shore excursions on the port of calls!
Here are the FREE excursions that were available on this particular itinerary.
In Nuremburg, Germany:
- Nuremburg City Tour ***
- Do as The Locals Do Nuremburg Walking Tour
- Jewish Heritage – Nuremburg and WWII ***
In Regensburg, Germany:
- 2000 Years in One Hour Regensburg Walking discovery tour ***
- BMW Factory Visit
- Jewish Heritage – Jewish Regensburg. ***
In Straubing, Germany:
- Orientation Walk into Straubing ***
- “Let’s Go Bike the Danube Trail
- Bavarian Forest village, Nature Walk and Theresienthal glass factory ***
In Passau, Germany:
- Passau Walking Discovery Tour
- Passau Geocaching Scavenger Hunt – fun game with lots of walking ***
In Engelhartzhell, Austria:
- "Let’s Go" Bavarian River Bicycle Ride
In Weissenkirchen, Austria:
- Melk Abbey Visit ***
- Weissenkirchen Village Day ***
- Let’s Go Vineyard Hike
In Vienna, Austria:
- Vienna Panoramic Highlights and Museum Visit ***
- Secrets of Vienna
- Jewish Heritage Vienna
There were exclusive shore excursions offered that required for us to sign up and pay a fee.
For example, in Regesnburg, Germany:
- Bavarian Sausage Making Workshop
- Bavarian Country Cooking Class
- Curated Service: Scenic Helicopter Ride
- Exclusive Mozart & Strauss Concert
I arrived on board the cruise in Nuremburg and I was greeted by the wonderful staff of the Uniworld River Princess. We had “Oktoberfest” during our sail that was exclusive for the guests on board our beautiful ship. Uniworld Luxury Cruise Line offers every night on-board entertainment with exclusive performers and excellent guest speakers. The ship was a small ship with only 106 passengers (maximum 138) and 42 crew members. I did not have to wait in line to get on/off the ship. I made friends with passengers from all over the globe! I’m looking forward to my next cruise with Uniworld Cruise Line!
It was hard to say good bye to the amazing staff and the beautiful Uniworld River Princess cruise ship. Although this is my first river cruise experience it will definitely not be my last one. I absolutely loved cruising the spectacular Danube River through the heart of Germany and Austria.
I’d love to help you plan your next Uniworld Danube River Cruise! Please contact me for help to make your cruise dreams become a reality. You will be glad you did!
***The asterisk signs indicate all the shore excursions I signed up for and went to.***
Welcome on board!
All the best,
Morris Murdock Travel - Ogden