Street: 1212 E. 4800 S.
City: Ogden, UT 84111
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Travel Industry Start Date: 1993
Destination Specialty: Asia, Caribbean, Europe, North America and Africa
Areas of Expertise: Adventure Travel, Cruises, Family Travel, Group Travel, Honeymoon Travel, Luxury Travel, River Cruising and SCUBA/Diving
Vendor Specialties: Delta Vacations, Disney Cruises, Holland America Line, Pleasant Holidays, Princess Cruises, Rail Europe, Trafalgar Tours, Sandals Resorts, Viking River Cruises, Celebrity Cruise Lines, Disney Vacations, Globus Family Brands, Norwegian Cruise Line and Windstar Luxury Cruise
Industry Awards: Gold Club Award for Top Agents
Places I've Traveled:
- I have traveled to over 50 countries around the world.
- The Americas: 48 US States, Canada and Mexico, Costa Rica, Belize, Honduras, Panama, Columbia, and many Caribbean Islands including: Jamaica, Aruba, Barbados, St. Martin, Bahamas
- Europe: England, Scotland, Wales, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Italy, Croatia, Montenegro, Greece, Denmark, Sweden
- Asia: Hong Kong, China, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan
- Africa: Kenya, Tanzania, Comoros Islands, Madagascar, South Africa
- South Pacific: New Zealand, Australia
Biography: I love helping people plan their dream vacations! Experiencing the all the unique sights and cultures of the world is such an incredible opportunity and one that I love to share with my clients. I've traveled to 48 states (only missing ND and MI), and 53 countries on 6 continents. I'm only missing Antarctica but it's at the top of my list and I hope I'll be going there within the next 2 years.
Travel has been in my blood all my life. Growing up we went to Disneyland every year - my parents went on their honeymoon to So Cal the year before Disneyland opened and toured the grounds. They went back the next, and every year for the first 55 years! I also love Disney World and have been there a number of times as well as on a Disney Cruise and DisneySea in Tokyo!
My international travel bug took a hold of me full force during a year-long study abroad in the Netherlands while I was in college and was able to take trips all over the continent by train on weekends and breaks. I've been back to Europe many times since, and have traveled the continent extensively including a Viking River Cruise and a recent Mediterranean Cruise to the Greek Isles. Some of my favorite spots in Europe are: Amsterdam, Croatia, Prague, and Portugal.
I have been a certified scuba diver for over 20 years and have enjoyed the underwater beauty of the Great Barrier Reef and many locations throughout the Caribbean. I would love to help you plan your next diving adventure.
Other amazing destinations I have experienced include: over 15 cruises with most major cruise lines through the Caribbean, Panama Canal, Europe and Africa; China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam; Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia; Kenya, Tanzania, Madagascar, Comoros Islands, and South Africa; Australia and New Zealand!
Travel connects. Travel inspires. Travel changes you for the better – and because of this, I want to share as much of the world with as many people as possible. That’s why I’m a travel advisor. I am passionate about finding the most incredible vacations for the best value, while offering you all the experiences that will make your vacation special for you! I have a vast expanse of knowledge to share. I have traveled the US (48 states) and the world (over 50 countries) – by both land and sea (over a dozen cruises). I’ve visited all the continents except Antarctica, and hope to complete that journey soon.
These are just some of the special unique experiences I have been privileged to enjoy so far:
- Hearing my 14 year old daughter sing at Carnegie Hall, New York City
- Watching a herd of 47 elephants at the base of Mt. Kilamanjaro, Kenya
- Exploring fairytale castles in Germany
- Scuba diving along the Great Barrier Reef
- Shopping at “Ysiopfachgardiauwrthybontdrosyrafonddyfrdwyynllangollen”, Wales
- Experiencing the unique culture of the Kuna people on the San Blas Islands, Panama
- Riding in a gondola on the Grand Canal in Venice
- Climbing up Dunn’s River Falls, Jamaica
- Crossing the International Date Line 4 times in 6 weeks
- Taking a glass bottom boat ride in Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Watching the sunset from the top of Sydney’s Harbor Bridge
- Feeding lemurs in Madagascar
- Sailing through the turquoise waters of the Caribbean on a giant sailboat
- Being mesmerized by the detail of the Hindu temples in Malaysia
- Spending Easter hunting for ceramic bunnies in Butchart Gardens, Victoria, Canada
- Hiking Mayan ruins in Belize
- Walking along the Great Wall of China
- Paragliding off a mountain top in Queenstown, New Zealand
- Riding “Journey to the Center of the Earth” at DisneySea in Tokyo, Japan
- Swimming with dolphins in Cozumel, Mexico
- Enjoying the beauty of Mayotte, Comoros Islands, Africa
- Shopping the floating markets in Bangkok, Thailand
- Wandering through the Keukenhof at tulip time in Lisse, Netherlands (more times than I can count!)
- Listening to my father give and educational lecture from the bridge of our cruise ship (with the park ranger) in Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska
- Climbing to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France
- Walking among the penguins on Boulders Beach, Capetown, South Africa
- Leading guided tours of the White House, Washington, DC
- Visiting the White Cliffs of Dover, England
- Overlooking Hong Kong Harbor from my 56th floor hotel room at the base of Victoria’s Peak, Hong Kong
- Riding on Walt Disney’s private train car, the “Lilly Belle” at Disneyland
- Relaxing on the beautiful sunny beaches of the Greek Isles
- Riding an elephant through the banyan trees at a Hmong village along the Vietnam/Cambodia border
I can help you make the vacation of your dreams come true, whatever your inspiration. What do you want to experience next? Let’s start planning!
Office Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm